I wouldn’t be so bold as to comment on my success – that’s for others to feed back on – but what I can say is that the key to my satisfaction, and the essence of my body of work, is to be able to coach.
When I found coaching, I felt I’d come home.
What is your body of work? Pamela Slim defines it as this:
And she gives us some tips for creating our own very personal body of work:
- Define your roots: be clear what you want, and where you’re going
- Name your ingredients: what makes you unique, talented and capable?
- Choose your work mode: will you work for yourself, or for someone else?
- Create and innovate: what will you now bring to life?
- Surf the fear: get to grips with your fears
- Form your team: gather people around you who can help
- Define what success means: in financial and personal terms
- Sell your story: be able to explain it to others
My simple question to you is:
What is the legacy you’d like to be known for?