When is it time to leave your job?
- You dread going into work . . . every day
- Your work-life balance is shot
- Your loved ones are getting fed up of you moaning about work
- It’s affecting your health
- Your company is failing
- You’ve not had a pay rise when you would have expected one
- Your integrity is challenged
- You don’t like your colleagues
- You’re not challenged by your work
- There’s no hope of promotion, or even of doing something different
- You’ve just made a conscious decision to jump out of your comfort zone and try something new.